WE COMPLY WITH LAWS AND GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICE
- Not only do we comply with the law and its spirit wherever we operate, but we also operate in accordance with the highest standards of responsible business.
- We only do business with partners who require us to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
OUR COMMITMENT TO FAIR COMPETITION
- We compete fairly in accordance with applicable competition laws.
- We do not engage in illegal information exchanges, activities or agreements with competitors.
- We only collect information about our competitors honestly and legally from publicly available sources.
WE OPERATE IN A SUSTAINABLE MANNER
- We offer services and products with the least possible environmental impact, taking into account the entire life cycle of the products.
- We strive to ensure that appropriate sustainability standards are applied throughout the supply chain. Together with our stakeholders, we are actively involved in activities that have a positive social, environmental and economic impact on people, businesses and society.
WE OPERATE RESPONSIBLY IN THE WORKING COMMUNITY
- We consider it our common task to create and maintain a good working atmosphere.
- We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying and discrimination in the workplace.
- No staff member shall be discriminated against on the basis of age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, political opinion or ethnic origin.
- We guarantee equal treatment for everyone.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY
- We do not accept corruption in any form in our business.
- We do not provide gifts, benefits or other compensation to customers, suppliers, authorities or other decision makers to promote or secure our business.
- We also do not accept gifts, benefits or other compensation that could affect the impartiality of our decisions.
WE AVOID CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
- We make business decisions in accordance with the Group's interests. Decision-making is not influenced by personal interest or relationships.
- We do not engage in political activities on behalf of Veho. We require staff to be transparent in situations that could lead to a potential conflict of interest.
WE RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS
- We are committed to respecting human rights and we expect the same from all our partners.
- With regard to harassment, discrimination, child labor, forced labor or any form of exploitation, our position is unequivocal; it is neither in line with our values nor acceptable.
WE PROTECT CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- We do not collect or use confidential information for private purposes.
- We keep confidential any information we receive in the course of our work about the company's operations, personnel, customers and partners, and we do not disclose or disclose this information to anyone other than those involved.
OUR COMMUNICATION RESPONSIBLY
- We are committed to proactive, transparent and objective communication. Veho's products and services are truthfully presented in all marketing and communication materials.
- We do not make misleading claims and strictly follow the guidelines for responsible marketing communications.
- We inform stakeholders quickly and honestly in crisis situations, and we take our share of responsibility.
It is the responsibility of each of us to adhere to the principles of sustainability. If you have information or suspect a violation of these principles, please report it to the Fair play channel!Fair play